Be nourished at Plenty on a Wednesday night with a hearty dose of plant based wholefood goodness!
This will be a relaxed three course meal —100% plant based set menu with shared platters to start, buffet style main and dessert.
MEXICAN NOSH UP
• mint, lime & cucumber agua fresca
• dehydrator corn crisps
• zucchini, papaya & avocado ‘ceviche’
• frijoles = black beans with mexican oregano, cumin, tomato, chipotle
• jackfruit in guadillo adobo sauce
• green rice
• salad of charred corn, 3 colour capsicum, nopalitos, chia, cos
• pico de gallo = fresh tomato salsa
• cashew ‘queso’ sauce
• mango & lime coconut semi freddo, pistachio wafer* OR
• cacao & coffee almond milk semi freddo, almond wafer*
(*one of each per table)
*Make sure you let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
We are now a licensed venue so we will have local organic wines by Swan Valley Wines, beer and cider as well as kombucha, teas and other hot and cold drinks available on the night.
Bookings are essential and ticket sales will close the night before so we can prepare the right amount of food, so make sure you book by Tuesday night November 27th!
Please email us directly if you have booked separately but are a part of a single table or have an under 5 attending so we can cater & set up a perfect table! Quote adult booking name as a reference.
Time: 6pm to 10pm
If you book early, you can let us know your seating area preference
i.e. inside, or in the 'garage' (fairy lights on) or maybe it will be warm enough to sit outside.